Saturday, April 21, 2012

Last stop on hop!

So our blog hop is coming to an end. Thank you for participating and I want to wish you luck. I know I'd love to win a gift certificate to Jerry's!




Final Destination Blog Visit!


Our last and final blog destination belongs to and this is the final location where you'll find the last TWO words left in our secret word collection.


Pick up the last two words here.
Bring ALL your secret words here.


All Entries will Close May 5

Winners will be Announced May 7 at : ArtfulGathering.com



Winners will be drawn at random through random.org. One winner will be chosen to win the $200 e-card gift certificate to Jerry's Artarama, and two winners will be chosen at random to win a $25 e-gift card to Jerry's Artarama.

Please leave all the necessary contact info with your secret words in the moderated comment section of Artful Gathering's Hop Page.



Thank you so much for hopping with us and we look forward to seeing you at Artful Gathering 2012. Special thanks to Jerry's Artarama, Artful Gathering's prize sponsor of the blog hop event.

Good Luck, and thank you for playing!

----------------------------------

I'm still on the road! i've spent the last few days in Dallas with friend, Pam Carikker. tomorrow i'll blog about my visit here. I leave in the morning for Amarillo, Texas, where I'll stay another night in a hotel. From there, I head on over to Taos, New Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!