Thursday, April 12, 2012

sweet reminders



Sometimes it's nice to be hear that you mean something to someone else. does the heart good. got this note from my friend, Kim, today.




(with permission from kim to share):

kecia~

I just adore you and after reading the post about Avas drawing I thought how envy you and your life.

I know it isn't easy but you are a such an inspiration to so many people and I cherish our friendship and do not take it for granted...When I tell people about you and the faerie cottage. I tell them about your family too andI always say tucker is a prince that a wicked wizard put a evil spell on him.(Jeff is the woodsman, ha). Your house is full of magic and light that radiates from you!You are lucky..love you my friend! xoxo

-------------------------------

in other news, I am leaving on Monday, for my big trip, driving across the US. I hope you'll stay tune to my updates.

2 comments:

thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to leave me a comment. always appreciated!

slide show!